Re: [cdt-dev] Memory view and monitor

> On 29 Jan 2020, at 17:59, <Anton.Krug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <Anton.Krug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I followed your document:
> https://gnu-mcu-eclipse.github.io/plugins/packs-manager/
>
> And in Peripherals I can select the peripheral I made quickly and then it gets opened as Memory View's monitor, see attachment. Do I do something wrong?

I'm afraid I do not understand the question.

Yes, on Cortex-M devices, the peripherals are memory mapped, and the peripheral registers view is just a more advanced memory view.

What do you expect to happen?

Does it work with other peripherals?

> Btw when I target the simulation platform and 'break' it on purpose to support byte accesses then the monitor gets populated nicely with the values.

... not following you... :-(

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top