Re: [cdt-dev] Memory view and monitor

> On 28 Jan 2020, at 20:32, <Anton.Krug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <Anton.Krug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... When I use the memory view and try to access our embedded HW target, I run into issues.

I'm afraid that when the memory viewer was designed, these embedded specific issues were not considered... :-(

I remember in the GME Peripheral Registers viewer I had to be extra careful with access sizes and alignments, and I'm not sure I correctly covered all cases, especially those reads with side effects, that must not be performed with all refreshes.

So in this area some extra work might be needed.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top