From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 2:44 PM
To: CDT General developers list.; Nathan Ridge
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT on Github

Hey, Marc, while I have you here, I imagine Theia will also need a gdb debug adapter. There was certainly a lot of buzz on Theia at EclipseCon and it should be on our list of supported IDEs as well. I actually think it does certain things better than VS Code and am giving it a serious look. Hopefully we can work together on it.

Doug.