[cdt-dev] CDT on Github

Hey gang,

As part of our plans for the debug adapter protocol and other new interesting things like vscode extensions, I believe we need to do these new things on github. That's where the community is beyond Eclipse whom we need to be interacting with and attracting to help us.

Eclipse now allows creation of organizations for projects. That is what I propose to do for us. I don't want to get lost in the hundreds of projects in the current eclipse org. And we can move the existing org.eclipse.cdt one there, though the golden repo will continue to be on gerrit.

Any thoughts for or against?
Thanks!
Doug.

Back to the top