Re: [cdt-dev] IIndex.getFilesWithUnresolvedIncludes() returns excluded files

I guess, first of all, you should ask the question about the preferences
workspace and per project, since the Indexer Settings has two options here:

* Index source files not included in the build (default on)
* Index unused headers (default on)
* Index all header variants  (default off)

* Build configuration for the indexer
	* Use active build configuration
	* Use the build configuration specified in the projects indexer settings