Re: [cdt-dev] IIndex.getFilesWithUnresolvedIncludes() returns excluded files

Hi Jantje,

It sounds like you have found a legitimate bug. Can you see how to fix
it? Obviously the index update is being triggered properly when
exclude is removed.

These are the questions I would aim to answer (in order):
Is the index update process being run when a folder is excluded?
Is the index failing to see the change?
Is the index seeing the change, but failing to remove a file that is
now excluded?

I am not sure how to fix this, hopefully someone else on the list has
a better idea.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham