Re: [cdt-dev] full list of cdt-*-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

> I am looking at improving the triaging of new bugs in CDT. At the
> moment some (many?) bugs don't get triaged in any visible way. The
> Platform SWT team have started a new process of adding triaged[1] to
> the keywords.

+1

I've been doing my best to triage incoming bugs in the cdt-editor,
cdt-indexer, cdt-parser, and cdt-source-nav components for the
past couple of years or so, and having a 'triaged' keyword would
help avoid bugs falling through the cracks (because you could
then formulate a Bugzilla query for open bugs in a component that
don't have that keyword).

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top