|[cdt-dev] CDT call minutes|
here are the minutes of the CDT call held this week:
I'm not able to capture everything that is discussed but I try to get most of it.
If there is something important I forgot, please update the wiki and notify the list.
Full minutes for your perusal:
* CDT 8.8.1 release
* RC2 out
* It would be nice to do some sanity testing on the maintenance release
* CDT Summit and Hackathon https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2016
* We expect between 12 and 15 attendees.
* Hackathon is meant to get contributors to do some code together. Should be fun.
* LaunchBar BoF to be held Wednesday night at EclipseCon
* CDT 9.0 progress https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/APIBreakages
* Debugging support for Apple's GDB, which is no longer maintained, has been removed.
* Marc-Andre is trying to remove some code from CDT 2.0 and 3.0 but it is quite big
* Effort for breakpoint improvements
* Hangout will be scheduled in 2 or 3 weeks due to other delays
* Mikhail has started working on this and is hoping to have something to show at the hangout!
* Contribution from Teodor to add a 'connect' button to the OS Resources view https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/65154/
* Marc D reviewed. Looks good.
* Proposal to remove the connect button from debug toolbar. It is enough to have it in the context menu. http://eclip.se/487121
* Qt launch is working
* Doug trying to revive Android development tools of Eclipse for EclipseCon.
Back to the top