Re: [cdt-dev] Project Preference Store

> There are a couple of issues I can forsee with this:
> - How do you handle ICSettingsStorage ICStoargeElement trees ?
>  Currently everything is stored in a tree. Key / Value preferences
> aren't really a suitable replacement (and I think storing xml trees in
> values will make version control even harder...)

Taking a look at IEclipsePreferences more closely, they can represent
a tree like store.. So that objection goes out the window :)...

My aim with my current work is to allow any tree based storage to be
used for persisting the model -- so something like this would plug-in
nicely with (hopefully) little effort.

James

Back to the top