    *From:* cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *tony z
    *Sent:* Friday, August 15, 2008 2:15 PM
    *To:* cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
    *Subject:* [cdt-dev] lanching problem

    I have QT eclipse integration plugin with cdt and perl EPIC
    plugins installed. When I tried to lanch a perl program, eclipse
    always compile QT projects in the same workspace first and then
    run my perl program even there is nothing in the perl program
    related to QT projects. I have no such problem when running a java
    program. I feel this is an eclipse and plugin configuration issue
    but didn't a way to avoid building QT program so far. Any idea? - tony