[cdt-dev] lanching problem

I have QT eclipse integration plugin with cdt and perl EPIC plugins installed. When I tried to lanch a perl program, eclipse always compile QT projects in the same workspace first and then run my perl program even there is nothing in the perl program related to QT projects. I have no such problem when running a java program. I feel this is an eclipse and plugin configuration issue but didn't a way to avoid building QT program so far. Any idea? - tony

Back to the top