[cdt-dev] How to set search paths for audio/texture etc

I can't remember how I got this to work last time.

I have an SDL/OpenGL project that requires audio and textures but I
can't make Eclipse know where they are. They just sit on the same
directory level as Debug, so from the executable's point of view, it
should be ../textures, ../audio etc.

Short of copying the texture and audio folders into Debug, where is
the controls for setting search paths. I don't even think I'm using
the correct terminology thus I can't find where to put the
information.

Could someone please help me out?

Cheers.

Back to the top