Re: [cdt-dev] Created make targets not saved to .cproject

Hi Achim,

Can you give some more details what your plugin is doing? I am interested in that. Do I understand correctly that it looks at all C projects and automatically adds certain predefined targets if missing? The effect is that all projects always have the predefined targets? We are doing something similar. We have a plugin which generates make targets for a new project created by new project wizard. It works and there is no problem like yours but I am interested in better ways of doing that.

Andrew