[cbi-dev] much much slower build times since last Friday

Hi folks,

I don't know if this is a consequence of the cluster upgrade on Friday, but since Friday night I have seen a consistent massive increase in build times on all my CDT builds.

- Quick(ish) Builds which used to take 10 minutes are now taking 30-50 minutes[1]
- Main build which used to take just over an hour is taking 2+ hours[2]

The slowdowns appear to be across the board, and I can't see anything in the logs to indicate the cause of the slowdown, every part of the build just seems to be much slower.

One possible thought I had was that perhaps the cluster upgrade is enforcing cpu limits in a stricter way???

Thanks for any insights.
Jonah

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-verify-code-cleanliness-pipeline/buildTimeTrend
[2] https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-master/buildTimeTrend