Re: [cbi-dev] much much slower build times since last Friday

PS.

I have two other symptoms that may be related:

1- I am getting random stalls when connecting to the CI instance from my browser. When I access a page one or more elements is very very slow to load. Normally a ci page opens near instantly, but when I look at the Network tab in Chrome, random elements stall for 20 seconds (and always almost exactly 20 seconds). See my waterfall screenshot below for how https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/userContent/theme/title.js took 20.21 s.

2- I had a problem since the upgrade with git commands failing (see Bug 570783) - I worked around this as recommended with https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt-infra/commit/23f751c7791ececefd72410656bd6792151f48c1

image.png

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham