Re: [cbi-dev] Question about Jenkins Credentials (efxclipse project, new Jiro infra)

Hi,

Committers don't have access to edit global credentials. Please open a
Bugzilla issue (Product: Community / Component: CI-Jenkins) and send me
a (encrypted if you like) direct email with the credentials. We will set
this up for you.

Regards,

Fred