[cbi-dev] Question about Jenkins Credentials (efxclipse project, new Jiro infra)

Hi,

I'm trying to store some secrets within jenkins for the drift build, but
i'm not able to achieve this.

I can store credentials under my user but i cannot select them in the
builds.

In Build Environment -> Use secret text(s) or file(s) the dropdown to
select them always stays emtpy.

The only thing I'm able to select is the genie ssh credential, I think
because it is stored globally.

What is the preferred way to achieve this?

Is there anything I'm missing or could that be a rights or configuration
issue?

(https://ci.eclipse.org/efxclipse/)

greetings Christoph