[cbi-dev] Generating javadoc in CBI

Hi,

We are trying to automatically generate the javadoc for our projects
(TraceCompass and TraceCompass Incubator). Locally, I can run the
following maven command to generate the javadoc and it works fine:

mvn javadoc:aggregate

On Eclipse jenkins though, there are build errors at the very start of
this maven task. See the following task for example [1] with a console
output here [2]. The log file does not help me much, it just shows a
NullPointerException. Is there anything missing? Should it be possible
to generate javadoc on jenkins? I also tried a similar job in
ci-staging, with no difference.

[1]
https://hudson.eclipse.org/tracecompass/job/tracecompass-incubator-javadoc2/

[2]