Re: [cbi-dev] Extending JIRO instance by external nodes

Hi Karsten,

Thanks for asking. It’s definitely possible to do that. Open a ticket to track the progress of such task and we will make it happen. The only condition to this is to have an open ssh port on the remote machine.

By the way, Itemis is a solution member of the Eclipse Foundation and as such is eligible to an additional resource pack (see
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI#What.27s_provided.3F). This would already double the capacity of your instance. Do you want to assign this member benefit resource pack to the Xtext instance? If so, please open another ticket and we will do that shortly.

Thanks.