Re: [cbi-dev] Generating javadoc in CBI

I am not sure, but this seemed very familiar to me - but I can't seem to remember exactly. I believe the problem I ran into was similar with CDT and the problem was running out of memory. If it is that, you should be able to replicate locally with JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS env variable set to similar as the build machine (e.g. -Xmx2G)

FWIW, CDT does indeed build javadocs on Jenkins CI @ Eclipse. However it is currently not working for unrelated reasons*. The pre-JIRO job is archived here if it helps you to consult it: https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/view/all/job/archive-cdt-master-javadoc/ - you should be able to see configuration and what the console and output from the last time we ran it.

* I haven't got the job working since upgrading to JIRO, but tracecompass is still running pre-JIRO.

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham