Re: [cbi-dev] Problems building Eclipse Platform from the R4_3_maintance branch

Thanks for these suggestions.

I've tried that repeatedly and whilst I've never seen it get further than org.eclipse.e4.rcp sometimes I see it fail before then. For example, after a failure at e4.rcp the next time I ran the build (with mvn clean install) it failed at org.eclipse.jdt.core which comes earlier in the reactor summary. I'm not sure what to make of this.

> Another flag you could try for "org.eclipse.e4.rcp" is "-Pbuild-individual-bundles"

This fails with the "zero size zip file" error message already described.

All the best

Phil

Back to the top