Re: [cbi-dev] Bug 372794 CBI build of platform native SWT code

Hi Igor,

This is a new issue actually that I discovered later which seems to only affect macosx I wrote about it in a previous email [1].

Basically it has to do with Apple renaming rt.jar to classes.jar in Apple's JVM. I was able to successfully build using the workaround [2]. I recall Krzysztof was looking into a fix for this in the repos now that we confirmed the issue.

Thanh

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cbi-dev/msg00426.html
[2] http://bruehlicke.blogspot.ca/2009/11/missing-rtjar-mac-os-x-using-proguard.html