Re: [cbi-dev] Bug 372794 CBI build of platform native SWT code

On 06/19/2012 02:59 AM, Krzysztof Daniel wrote:
On Mon, 2012-06-18 at 16:11 -0400, Andrew Ross wrote:
I'm going to defer to the experts to decide if the fix is an
appropriate fix... Igor, what do you think?
I know it looks like a hack, which it indeed is, because of the
following assumptions and limitations:
1. SWT must be still buildable as it is right now.
2. Tycho does not support ant build scripts.
3. Tycho is not compatible nor designed to work with maven-ant-runner.
4. Maven does not support building natives.

Unless Tycho starts supporting building natives and SWT conforms to
Tycho requirements in that area, I do not see any other way to get SWT
builds running.

Thanks very much for the reply, and again for the work you've done Chris. it is very much appreciated.

I'm guessing you're right and the hack is the best option for the time being. Igor, how do you feel about this? Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Back to the top