Re: [cbi-dev] Bug 372794 CBI build of platform native SWT code

To reproduce the problem, either create fresh git clone or do

   git submodule foreach 'git clean -fd'

I recommend backing out these changes until the build works from the
first try. I believe "the build just works" is a major cbi advantage and
the need to 'prime' the source tree twice before successful build
negates this advantage to a large degree.

--
Regards,
Igor