Re: [cbi-dev] M6 removed features

Thanks Paul,

I probably should have thought of that. Looks like this feature was moved to the eclipse.platform.team repository.

Thanh

On 03/21/2012 10:46 AM, Paul Webster wrote:
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just realized I forgot to include the error below. I did some more investigation and found that org.eclipse.help-feature's pom.xml file seems to pull this in as well. The error that I'm getting though seems to indicate that org.eclipse.sdk is pulling it in, but looking at the pom.xml for this project and the feature.xml I'm not able to find references to it.

If you need to find a repo for a specific feature or bundle, don't forget to go back to the map files:  http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.maps.git/tree/org.eclipse.releng/maps

PW

--
Paul Webster