From: Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: March 19, 2012 03:13 PM
To: Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cbi-dev] M6 removed features

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Paul,

I removed the resolver.test project, however the main project which got pulled in by it org.eclipse.equinox.resolver still required the package so the problem didn't go away.

Oh, I asked and that's not built either.  The master build feature should contain the fan out of features that are built.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR