From: Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: March 19, 2012 03:42 PM
To: Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cbi-dev] M6 removed features

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Paul,

That helps, I was able to get further in my build after removing them.

I hope this isn't too obvious a question but where can I find the master build feature?

I'd use http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.git/tree/features/master as the starting point.

Right now you have a lot of things in FROMCVS, and I suspect you should be picking them up from git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.git

They just weren't available from git when Igor started the prototype.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster