Re: [cbi-dev] M6 removed features

Just realized I forgot to include the error below. I did some more investigation and found that org.eclipse.help-feature's pom.xml file seems to pull this in as well. The error that I'm getting though seems to indicate that org.eclipse.sdk is pulling it in, but looking at the pom.xml for this project and the feature.xml I'm not able to find references to it.

Thanks,

Thanh

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: org.eclipse.sdk.feature.group 3.8.0.qualifier
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: org.eclipse.sdk.feature.group 3.8.0.qualifier requires 'org.eclipse.cvs.feature.group 0.0.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.sdk.feature.group 3.8.0.qualifier to org.eclipse.cvs.feature.group 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.sdk.feature.group 3.8.0.qualifier to org.eclipse.cvs.source.feature.group 0.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."] -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.sdk.feature.group 3.8.0.qualifier to org.eclipse.cvs.feature.group 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.sdk.feature.group 3.8.0.qualifier to org.eclipse.cvs.source.feature.group 0.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."]