[capella-adopters] FW: Capella Adopters

Dear Team,

"I authorize Capella project team to display Ettiksoft Technologies Private Limited's logo

on the Capella Adopters page

(https://eclipse.org/capella/adopters.html)"

Please find our logo and website details in the attachment

About our project:

We have used the Capella tool and Arcadia Method for our Smart Gate

System product development right from analysing user needs to physical

architecture. We found that the tool Capella and the method Arcadia are

helping us implementing the MBSE approach easily into our workflow. It

helped us avoid wastage in downstream engineering. Thanks to Cappella.

Thanks & Regards,

Chidambaram Velusamy

Ettiksoft Technologies Private Limited,

Namakkal, Tamilnadu, India-637001