[capella-adopters] Request to display ECC's logo on the Capella Adopters page

Hi,

I am a Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Ecole Centrale Casablanca (ECC), member of the French Groupe Ecole Centrale.

"I authorize Capella project team to display ECC's logo (attached files) on the Capella Adopters page (https://eclipse.org/capella/adopters.html)"

I use Capella in my Systems Engineering course for 2nd year Engineering students.

Best regards.

Saber DARMOUL

| Enseignant Chercheur en Génie Industriel

| Coordinateur option 3A Génie Industriel

| Administrateur plateformes numériques Edunao/MOODLE et Coursera

Fondation Ecole Centrale Casablanca
Bouskoura Ville Verte, 27182, Casablanca – Maroc

Fax :        +212 (0) 5 22 49 35 20

Mobile : +212 629 17 90 39
Email : saber.darmoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web :   www.centrale-casablanca.ma