[capella-adopters] Adopters

I authorized the Capella project team to display Jarmyn Enterprise Space's logo
on the Capella Adopters page (https://eclipse.org/capella/adopters.html).

Jarmyn Enterprise Space's mission is to make access to space easier, designing infrastructure for access to and from space, as well as ground and orbital support for space missions. Our company's first and current project, the Hawk Jnr, is a Single-Stage to Orbit vehicle being designed to cater to the growing nanosat and cubesat market, providing dedicated, customer-base launch capability for the same cost as a rideshare. Our objective is to make space accessible for as many small companies as possible.
Capella is our to-go solution for managing complexity and designing systems. It is used to design the architecture of our rocket, engine, and avionics systems. Being a small startup at a very early stage, operating under a tight budget, having access to a tool as powerful as Capella, which is also open source, brings immense value for our operations.

--
Regards,

Allan Dias
Chief Engineer