Re: [auto-iwg] An update on iCTeam, the OSEE based Automotive ALM solution

Hello Jyothi,

Thank you for preferring our qualification concept. Wish we could find more people actively following

our guidance.

Since we already have a model that covers all the DO-330 requirements (including a bi-directional tracing),

we could start to build your kit now.

The extra effort that we still have is due to the missing integration into Eclipse and the other development tools,

i.e. we would need to transfer some information manually from Eclipse, the requirements system, the Trac system,..

into the model. However for lower Tool Qualification Levels we could manage to do with some effort (and without

waiting for the roadmap to be finished:-)

If you are interested, we could work on a proposal for your tool from which also the Eclipse Roadmap could benefit.

Kind regards,

                Oscar

--

Validas AG

Dr. Oscar Slotosch

Vorstandsvorsitzender
mailto:slotosch@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.validas.de
fon: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-11
fax: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-10
--
Validas AG
Firmensitz: Arnulfstr. 27, D-80335 München