Re: [aspectj-users] 1.9.4 released

Maybe you are right and just the version numbers are off. Here are screenshots from the plugin info in my Eclipse installation. The time stamps in the version numbers (2019-05-10 20:27) indicate something newer than 1.9.2 but the version number is 1.9.2 or @AJVERSION@ which looks like some non-expanded placeholder.

--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de