[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT Magical Disappearing classes...
- From: "Ron DiFrango" <rdifrango@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:06:52 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcZ14DysRtEoHmgLSQ6Jo9mCAILd8AABjoKB
- Thread-topic: [aspectj-users] AJDT Magical Disappearing classes...
Yes, I am still on AJDT 1.3.1. Although this may prompt me to upgrade.
From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Andy Clement
Sent: Fri 5/12/2006 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT Magical Disappearing classes...
On 12/05/06, Ron DiFrango <rdifrango@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just another side note, as a result of this "feature" in AJDT, it also stops the copy step of the non-java resources in my project such as my Hibernate config files, etc.
this compiler bug is now fixed and all errors should appear in the
problems view, but it is only fixed in AJDT 1.4.0 dev builds. You are
on 1.3.1 aren't you?
aspectj-users mailing list