Re: [asciidoc-wg] And another introduction

Hi Ben,

what a small world - I'm working at Bosch and have contact to the ASAM with the ODS standard maintenance. Maybe we should get in touch on the topic...

A bit more about myself: My main contact to Eclipse has been the openMDM working group, where we had discussed AsciiDoc as candidate for documentation as well. Unfortunately any type of markup is not that common in the automotive industry, so we went on with wikis and MS Office documents. Personally, I use AsciiDoc every now and then, so I'm really looking forward to a broader adoption and going for another try in my business environment.

So long
Andy