[asciidoc-wg] yet another introduction

Hello everyone,
and the next introduction follows.

In contrast to the people before, who mostly seem to be users of the 'AsciiDoc markup language', I see it from a different angle. I'm the executive maintainer and developer for AsciiDoc3, a Python3 fork of the original Python2 software (which has reached EndOfLive), see https://asciidoc3.org or https://gitlab.com/asciidoc3/asciidoc3 AsciiDoc3 is an alternative to asciidoc-py3 and/or to asciidoctor. Of course we are interesting in a documentation standard to improve the software and to become established.

Berthold

BTW: I note that all the posts here came from the USA or good old Germany (like me), is it a coincidence or not?

Back to the top