Re: [asciidoc-lang-dev] Whitespace handling

Thinking about it, (as well as some defined code points) the non-spacing context character must be able to be any Unicode letter code point or it prevents the markup being used on some non-English languages, and so I don't see why the spacing context should not be any code point with the appropriate spacing Unicode property as well.  If non-ASCII context on one side is valid, there is no reason it should not be valid on both sides.

I am going to bring up the issue of "character", "code point", combining characters and normalisation in another thread since this one is pretty long and those topics are about more than just whitespace.

Cheers
Lex

Back to the top