Re: [asciidoc-lang-dev] Proposing olinks

> Sorry for all the mailing list traffic in the last ten minutes as I worked through this in my head and on the keyboard. :-)

We need to be very mindful of the fact that messages in rapid succession often capitalize the conversation. That practice doesn't allow others a chance to jump in as they can feel like they don't have time to get a word in edgewise. And we want to give space to everyone who wants to contribute to the conversation. We also need to make sure we're using different threads for different topics so the original discussion doesn't get sidetracked or buried.

We'll address both of these matters when we post the contributing workflow and guidelines.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top