Re: [asciidoc-lang-dev] Proposing olinks

On 2/18/21 12:50 PM, David Jencks wrote:
> After some more thought I’ve refined my perspective a bit.

> From this point of view, I like the idea of `xref` expressing links between source documents in the set and `link` expressing links outside the set.

I like that!

The idea of a "Document Set" as a body of AsciiDoc documents makes a
clear distinction between links inside the set and links outside the set:

### Inside the set ("xref"):

* Document Foo (foo.adoc)
* ID "bar" in same document
* ID "bar" in document Foo (foo.adoc#bar)

### Outside the set ("link"):

* URL https://www.wikipedia.org/
* Relative link to "reference.html"
* Anchor link to "reference.html#bar"