Re: [4diac-dev] GSoC Project Update

Hi Jan,

finally your wiki went public. Sorry for the delay, but Eclipse foundation services where really hit hard with spam and therefore the first posts are always a
bit delayed.

I saw your first bug reports. I even replied already to one. Therefore I noticed that you didn't get a  notification on my comment.

The default configuration of Bugzilla is that t will not send you any messages. I found this a bit inconvenient. You can configure Bugzilla to send you emails
on updates. You find these options under Preferences -> Email Preferences.

BR,
Alois