Re: [4diac-dev] Proposal: Remove FBTester

Hi Alois,

I fully agree with your proposal. The FBTester plugin should be removed since it confuses potential users.

Cheers
Thomas

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 4:26 PM Alois Zoitl <alois.zoitl@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

FBTester was a very nice prototype showing how service sequences can be used for FB unit tests. However since the initial implementation nobody had really time
to work on that code and the concept. Also I think that for future versions of 4diac FB testing should be done in a dedicated ui (e.g., own perspective) and not
as part of the FB editor.

Therefore I would like to propose to remove the FBTester plugin and the according ASN.1 communication from 4diac IDE.

As this is a rather big change I would like to ask the 4diac committers if they are opposing such a move. So if you think this is a bad idea let me know within
a week. To simplify matters if I don't hear anything I assume you agree with me.

Cheers,
Alois

P.S.: The code is not lost! If we later need it we can always resurrect it from our git repo.