[wtp-dev] Quick reminder: open call today

Hi folks,
Just a quick reminder that we have our scheduled office hours / open call..wow, in 17 minutes! If it slipped your calendar, or you won't make it, here's what's been going on:

* We've pivoted from our own Jetty p2 repository to one supplied by the Oomph project, as its artifacts are GPG-signed. 2023-03 was almost missing a transitive dependency that was in WWD 1.0.1 but is absent from 1.0.2, so WTP's SimRel contribution will require changes for 2023-06, in the form of including that bundle in a Feature.
* Migration from Bugzilla+Gerrit is coming, but no decision has been made between GitLab and GitHub for our project repositories. Although I'm not sure I'd pick it myself, right now I'm leaning toward GitHub.
* Our web site repository has already been moved to Eclipse GitLab.
* The removal of the Navigator view from M1 has been addressed. As a reminder, our builds build against the latest Platform I-build specifically to keep us ahead of these sorts of things.

--
Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai

Back to the top