De : wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Giuseppe Sofo
Envoyé : mercredi 21 juin 2017 12:48
À : Wakaama developer discussions <wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [wakaama-dev] (no subject)

I run the client with the following command:

./lwm2client -4 -h "server IP" -n arduino_yun < command_file.txt

where command_file.txt is the file where i put commands such as "change /3/0/9 50". But I get the message showed in attached image.

I have another problem. I'm trying to run the client by sketch using Arduino Yun's bridge libraries. So, the client connetcs using the command runShellCommandAsynchronously, but, after, when I send command using println (like that Process.println("change /3/0/9 50"), nothing happens.

This problem is enough famous on web: in particular it is known by who use Wakaama through bridge libraries.

Can you help me?

Hi Giuseppe,

Maybe the scripts are out of date compared with the current wakaama implementation. Try adding new compilation flags such as 'LWM2M_CLIENT_MODE' after line 88 in '1.prepareCompilation' script:

echo "add_definitions(-DLWM2M_CLIENT_MODE)" >> wakaama/examples/arduinoyunclient/CMakeLists.txt"

Best regards,

David

Hi, I'm Giuseppe from Italy

and I'm working on a project about Wakaama and its usage on embedded device.

I'm trying to setup a connection beetween a Wakaama client on an Arduino Yun device (installed using WakaamaCCTools provided here https://github.com/HOP-Ubiquitous/OMA-ArduinoYun/tree/master/wakaamaCCTools) and a Wakaama server compiled on Ubuntu 17.04. While the server is running correctly, when i try to start a connection from the client (connecting to Arduino with SSH) I get the following error:

cid:ii_j45s4luh0_15cc6511fbee537e

I have tried to install a client on Ubuntu and that one works fine with the server on the same machine.

I'm using ipv4 on both side.

Can you help me to find a solution to connect the client on Arduino?

Regards

Giuseppe Sofo

David Fernández Ros

Senior Researcher & Co-Founder

HOP Ubiquitous S.L.

c/Luis Buñuel 6,

30562, Ceutí, Murcia.

Spain

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.