[wakaama-dev] (no subject)

Hi, I'm Giuseppe from Italy
and I'm working on a project about Wakaama and its usage on embedded device.

I'm trying to setup a connection beetween a Wakaama client on an Arduino Yun device (installed using WakaamaCCTools provided here https://github.com/HOP-Ubiquitous/OMA-ArduinoYun/tree/master/wakaamaCCTools) and a Wakaama server compiled on Ubuntu 17.04. While the server is running correctly, when i try to start a connection from the client (connecting to Arduino with SSH) I get the following error:

I have tried to install a client on Ubuntu and that one works fine with the server on the same machine.
I'm using ipv4 on both side.
Can you help me to find a solution to connect the client on Arduino?

Regards
Giuseppe Sofo

Back to the top