Re: [wakaama-dev] Socket addrinfo

Hello Rajesh,
I have not looked into your issue, but as a general remark, wakaama is in many ways quick-and-dirty coded:

Just turn on –Wall for gcc to see what I mean. For example, two functions do not return a return code, despite declaring this in the function signature.

Then, if you have a PSK key and it contains a zero octet, the key will be truncated at that position. Nice way to give the unsuspecting weak crypto ☹

The hex to bin conversion of PSK keys does not handle non-even size and it does not handle illegal characters properly.

Kind regards

Frank

Back to the top