Re: [udig-devel] Move KML Import/Export Capabilities into a separate bundle

The general question is : how to structure the bundle names in the
future, properly a simple "addon" would be better than tools, because
if I read tools I expect to do something with it. Right now these are
just wizards ...

eu.udig.addon.kml or better prepared for the future : eu.udig.catalog.kml ?
I would go with eu.udig.catalog.kml - as "import" and "export" wizards are used to take data into and out of the catalog.

Jody

Back to the top