[udig-devel] Map awt and swt graphics

Hi all

I am new member here so i I apologize if this message comes to wrong mailing list.

I was developing my software which use udig. I have been draw some lines on swt graphics wich i got on udig ViewPortGraphics.

Well now i have been facing problem on udig renderers, because (if i get it right) renderers use graphics2D library.

So finally my question is there any way to use swt graphics on udig renderers? Or do i have to draw lines by awt and how i can get it from udig viewPort's?

I really dont want to give up on swt draws.

Best regards

Kokkonen

Back to the top