Re: [udig-devel] Map awt and swt graphics

A couple ways:
- there is an interface Jesse made that allows you to use either technique (I thought it was ViewPortGraphics?); this is what the "DrawCommands" use for providing visual feedback when a tool is working
- there is a glasspane that gives you a single layer "over top" of a the map which provides a direct SWT image to render into

Given the way we merge layers together I don't see any major issue with making a second renderer interface that uses SWT (the only difficulty is that such a layer would not be available when printing or generating PDF I guess).

Jody