[udig-devel] transaction freeze

I have a problem with a transaction triggered from the form editor I
am writing for shapefiles.

What happens is that:
- if I modify a value in the usual feature table and then commit,
everything works as it should
- if I modify with the form view, and the substitute and write the
modified feature through:

        CompositeCommand compComm = new CompositeCommand();
        compComm.getCommands().add(EditCommandFactory.getInstance().createSetEditFeatureCommand(editedFeature));
        compComm.getCommands().add(EditCommandFactory.getInstance().createWriteEditFeatureCommand());
        context.getMap().sendCommandSync(compComm);

Then, as soon as I push the commit button, the commit dialog opens and
stays there forever. Gui is frozen and committ hangs somewhere. I am
debugging through it and it seems to be in a nirvana inside the
DefaultTransaction class.

Anyone any idea about how to solve that or why it is happening?

Ciao
Andrea

Back to the top