Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.2.0 cleanup and anounce

That would be great.

We also need a windows installer; and to think about a blog post / press release.
Jesse is Camp2Camp interested in taking part in a press release?

Jody

On 10/08/2010, at 9:16 PM, Jesse Eichar wrote:

should I download the Mac version and package it now?

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Mauricio Pazos <mauricio.pazos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 09 August 2010 12:24:35 pm Jody Garnett wrote:
> There are a couple of known issues[1] I have held off tagging incase Jesse
> or Maurcio have time to look at UDIG-1712.
UDIG-1712 is fixed

--
Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es